This year Coachella Festival went hard for floral prints, gypsy accessories, boho style, vintage denim, high-waisted shorts, crop tops, beachy hairstyles, ombre colors, juicy robust lips and chick headbands. All of these trends will dominate the festival fields and beach-party events all summer long. It would seem the music was the center of attention but who cares when damn classy people and celebs unleash their inner hippie in a slew of the show-stopping looks at the beautiful Palm Spring, FL seaside. The ‘Herbeauty’ team has already browsed the best outfit ideas. By the way we are planning to shop like the masters of dressing art this summer. Will you join us?
It’s time for you to get a dose of the street-style inspiration with these swanky party looks right now!
Let’s start with festival trends:
1. Boho accessories are a must have. A lot of bracelets on both wrists, drop earrings and head fawns. Colors should be mixed in the most unimaginable ways. Hippie head bunches are in trend again. The floral prints and the galloons with numbers are the main features of each summer top and bomber.
2. The Boho coined belt, the chunky-knit lace, huge glasses, fringe outfits and accessories are actually topping the must-have list.
3. Bare your belly and decorate it with a floral splash, ripped A-shirts and laid-back skirts.
4. The white lace, rough lacing, round or heart-shaped glasses, cute wide-brimmed hats and floppy hair clumps are with us.
5. Hairstyle essentials: headbands of any style, flower crowns, bobby pins and hair ties, braids or beach waves hair.
6. Everything can go gypsy this season. Don’t be afraid to decorate each finger with massive metallic or wooden rings and add a couple of necklaces of different length.
7. The high-waistline shorts are the number one and the most essential item of the upcoming summer season.
8. The perfect time to play with different forms and styles has already started. Be brave and be different!
Top celebrity looks:
1. Hailey Baldwin, Kendall Jenner and Selena Gomez were probably the sweetest hippies of the Palm Spring beach scene. They say variety is the spice of life; aren’t they just that?
2. Katy Perry looked pretty ridiculous in a gold bra and flip-flops at Jeremy Scott and Moschino’s Coolest Party in the Desert.
3. Fergie looked effortlessly chic in frayed denim shorts, fringe hippie vest and transparent black crop top. Amber chose the tight pants to decorate her yummy curves with flowers.
4. Kylie Jenner wore a pirate outfit and basically won the festival style award.
5. Rihanna grabbed the attention with her purple faux coat. Every single time she proves she’s incredible in her style statements and can we say most inventive. The final outcome is always stunning and a show stopper.
6. Paris and Nicky Hilton celebrated ‘sibling day’ donning white lace outfits. Paris embraces her inner hippy chick with cat ears.
7. The 17-year-old Bella Thorne looked free spirited in her summertime fine look. What a cutie!
Moments worth your attention:
1. Justin Bieber also attended Coachella, and it seems that this guy just can’t keep himself out of troubles. He was kicked out of Coachella during Drake performance by a security guard. The eye-witnesses say he was trying to enter a space where the rapper was performing but he wasn’t allowed to do it.
2. The 16-year-old celebuspawn Brooklyn Beckham was spotted partying next to the stylish and beautiful stranger. His fake neck tatt made his festival look and then caused so much fuss all over the world. Take a notice of this trick and try wearing the temporary ink to know what it feels like.
3. Meet the sweet couples Ian Somerhalder with his GF Nikki Reed and Sarah Hyland with her BF Dominic Sherwood who went lamber and casual. Seems legit guys. We press ‘like’
4. We are sure you adore Coachella and we’re sure you adore H&M. Rejoice! Because they joined up for this festival season. H&M released their new collection of clothes and accessories for women and men in partnership with the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. The best part of it – not a single piece is over $50.
5. Surprise! Meet the one and only – Beyoncé! This was our favourite festival appearance, not just because Beyoncé looks stylish and fabulous as always but also because she has an incredibly warm and sunny personality, she just can’t stop smiling, laughing and sharing her endless positivity with us.