Joseph Gordon-Levitt is off the market! Get the details and find out why it’s not devastating.
Congratulations to Joseph Gordon-Levitt! The affable, adorable actor is married to a gal anyone would love. (Seriously, we have a girl crush on her now.)
Gordon-Levitt tied the knot in a ceremony at his home on December 20 with his longtime, relatively hush-hush girlfriend, Tasha McCauley. If you’ve never heard of her before, that means their plan is working! PEOPLE reports that McCauley speaks English, Arabic and Spanish and is a CEO of Fellow Robots, a robotics company based at NASA Research Park in Silicon Valley, California. She’s traveled to places like Antarctica and Cuba (before the end of the embargo!) and, despite being someone so amazing (and with someone so amazing), the pretty brunette prefers to keep a low profile.
Gordon-Levitt somewhat spoke of his now-wife to Howard Stern last year, telling the King of All Media, “I have a girlfriend but I tend not to really like to talk about it in public. The girl that I’m with, she really doesn’t want to be a part of that.”
While we’re thrilled for JGL, we’re also a little sad, because, well, didn’t you wanna marry the guy? Here are 10 reasons to love Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Tasha McCauley, you better treat our boy right!
1. Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks adorable even first thing in the morning. His wife is a lucky gal!
2. Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks good at night, too. Dayum.
3. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a romantic, even when he’s playing a meathead.
4. Everything Joseph Gordon-Levitt does, he does …
5. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is clearly confident.
6. But he’s also not too cool to show when he’s happy. Really, really happy.
7. Even though Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a married man now, we can still watch him dance.
8. We can also keep ogling him in his Saturday Night Live sketches about Magic Mike and take bets on how much of a blast his honeymoon will be.
9. And for that:
10. Congrats, JGL!