1. Messy Inverted French Side Braid
2. Side French Braid Bun
3. Half Up French Braid for Short Hair
4. Fishtail French Braid
If you don’t know how to braid fishtail French braid, check out this video tutorial.
5. Messy Two Fishtail Braids on the Side
6. French Braid Pigtails
Keep your hair out of your face with two sleek and tight cornrow French braids. They are so sporty and chic!
7. Two Dutch Braids + Fishtail Braids
This combination of dutch and fishtail braids is anything but ordinary. There is no hairstyle that says “cool” more than this one. So badass!
8. Braided Faux Hawk
9. Messy Side French Braid
10. French & Fishtail Side Braid
11. French Braid Rolled Bun
12. Double Waterfall Braid Bun
13. Wrap Around French Braid for Long Hair
If you love braids and have long hair, you definitely need to try this hairstyle. It looks so beautiful and simple to make! This kind of hairstyle brings attention to gorgeous highlights and soft curls.
14. Side French Braid Ponytail
If you are wearing a high neckline, you need to open up the lines of your face. The easiest way is to rock a side French braid ponytail. This hairstyle is super easy and looks great!
15. Half Up French Fishtail Braids
These two fishtail braids pulled back makes for a simple, yet beautiful look. Loosely braid them to achieve voluminous, tousled look.
16. Messy French Braid Updo
This braided hairstyle works best if you have layers. The pieces slipping down in front and back are key. Without layers, you can’t easily achieve that messy look.
17. French Fishtail Ponytail
Here’s a great way to amp up an average high ponytail. This hairstyle is so simple, anyone can recreate it.
18. Messy French Braid Bangs
19. Tight French Braid Bangs
This hairstyle is perfect for all women who are in the midst of growing out their bangs. As well, it will take unwashed hair to the next level.
20. Easy French Braided Bun
21. French Braid Crown
22. Milkmaid French Braid
23. French Fishtail Half Updo for Short Hair
24. Zig-Zag French Braid Updo
25. High French Braid Crown
26. Sleek French Fishtail Low Ponytail
27. French Braid Crown Half Updo
28. Rihanna French Braid Hairstyle
Recreate this look by following this tutorial.
29. Two French Braids Wrap Around
This messy wrap around braided hairdo will work with any type of face. You can re-create it even if you have short hair.
30. Messy Braided Ponytail
We don’t want a perfect, slick hairstyle so backcomb and tease your hair before you start braiding. That keeps it looking messy and undone.
31. Messy Side French Fishtail Braid
French fishtail braids look fabulous! The messier braid, the better. To frame the face, leave loose strands in front.
32. French Waterfall Braid
Check video tutorial for instructions.
33. Two French Braids
34. French Braid Headband
35. Upside Down French Braided Bun
The upside down braided bun definitely takes a few tries before you’ll have it perfectly. Just keep practicing!
36. 2 French Braids Romantic Updo
This romantic hairstyle features 2 French side braids that are fastened into a loose bun. Add flowers or interesting hair jewelry and you have an amazing wedding hairdo.
37. Two French Braids Headband Updo
38. Sporty French Braided Ponytail
39. Simple French Fishtail Half Updo
The key to pulling off a stylish hairdo without too much hassle? Braid a French fishtail braid and keep it messy.
40. French Braid Into Ponytail
41. African American French Braid Updo
Give your hairstyle a trendy boost with a giant, coiled French braid piled into a mohawk. Once you try this look, you’re gonna be obsessed with it!
42. Edgy Side French Braid
43. Messy & Loose French Braid Ponytail
44. Cute French Braids Ponytail
45. French Fishtail Wrap Around Half Updo
46. Cute Four Strand French Side Braid
47. Double French Waterfall Braid Half Updo
48. African American Upside Down French Braid Updo
49. Unique French Fishtail Side Ponytail
50. Chunky French Braid