Have you heard of the “theory of synchronicity”? Neither have I, but, apparently it states that all the events that take place are somehow connected to one another, regardless if they’re relevant or not. So for example if you share a birthday with Donald Trump – that’s … something great, I guess? Numerology, horoscopes and all that BS – it’s all connected!
Let’s explore these 9 connected historical events that will surely mess with your head.
1. The current oldest tree on Earth was already a thousand year-old timber when the last mammoth roamed the planet. Bristlecone pines grow in the white mountains of California and are said to be over 5000 years old.
2. When Jack the Ripper murders occurred in the East End of London, Nintendo was established, and the Eiffel Tower in Paris was still under construction.
3. The first steam train was invented in 1797, but the bicycle was patented only 21 years later in 1818.
4. Get this: the Kingdom of Italy was established in 1861 and 31 years later, in 1892, the first Coca-Cola drink was produced.
5. If you lived in Vienna in 1913, and decided to go out for a walk, you could stumble upon all these historical figures, since they lived in the same city that year.
6. Time-wise Cleopatra lived closer to the first moon flight than to the development of the largest Ancient Egypt pyramids.
7. In 1977 the Earth lost Charlie Chaplin, but gained the Apple company.
8. Harvard University was established before Isaac Newton even published the laws of motion and gravity.
9. The Wright brothers invented the first piloted plane in 1903. Just 66 years after that the first man stepped on the Moon. Mind=BLOWN!